We are committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all users whatever their disability. We understand the importance of communicating information in an easy, user friendly format. It is our responsibility, under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), to ensure our website achieves this.
We have built our website to meet the guidelines set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Conforming to these standards means our website has:
- The ‘3 click’ strategy to navigate between pages
- Neutral background colours where text is written
- Plain, clear text (instead of italic fonts which can be hard to read)
- Concise, well laid out text so information can be easily read and understood
- Documents provided in downloadable PDF (portable document format) as an alternative to html